18 בפבר׳ 2013

Knit knit knit

Suddenly all babies are coming popping around us, tow of our employers had a new baby.
And for this occasion I have decided to give them a knitted hat, one for each.
I an knitting for some time now and I like to challenge my self in new things every time, and a hat is a grate way to learn new stitch every time, because it small and fast.
I have seen for quite some time the brioche knitting, and I have decided that this is my opportunity to learn this stitch.
I looked around for a cute hat that is knitted top down for a hat that is free but I didn't find one that is one color brioche knit.
But I did find a pattern that is from the bottom up in half brioche stitch, so I have decided to try this for one hat and then try to do the other the second hat the other way around in my own pattern...
The pattern I have found threw raverly is http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/brioche-baby-hat
Any way I did do some changes and finished it with 6 stitch I-cord and tide it up with a simple knot at the top, the pattern was really simple to go threw and it was quick and fun.
This is a link for this project on raverly http://ravel.me/maho/bbh


Have to say I have used for the first time the snap shot app that my baby had put for me and I love it!!!

For the second hat I have done it in my own pattern and it turn out really grate, I hope to write the pattern and share it but I still need to write it so....






אין תגובות: